Fitz White Sparkling English Wine Festive Ice Bucket Hamper Gift Set
A fabulous Christmas Fitz English sparkling wine gift set presented in a stainless steel ice bucket. The gift set features a bottle of the wonderful Fitz sparkling wine made in West Sussex. A beautiful, aromatic and refreshing sparkling wine, with notes of apple, peach and honey. An easy-drinking style to be enjoyed on all occasions especially at Christmastime.
- Sweetness: Brut
- Residual Sugar: 11 grams/litre
- ABV: 12%
- Grape(s): Chardonnay, Seyval Blanc, Reichensteiner, Madeleine Angevine
- Region: West Sussex, UK
- Food Pairing: Light and delicate foods.
Fitz is made in the Charmat method, which is how Prosecco is made. They were the first English winery to produce sparkling wine using the Charmat method which produces a light, refreshing and fruit-driven style of wine.
Also included in the gift set is:
- Fitz branded stopper - which helps to keep the precious Fitz bubbles for longer.
- A box of festival soft caramel chocolate truffles handcrafted by artisan chocolatiers, Noble and Stace of West Sussex. Decorated with natural cocoa colourings of red and gold.
All the items are presented attractively in a stainless steel ice bucket nestled in black shred, wrapped in biodegradable cellophane and tied with a Merry Christmas ribbon and wooden snowflake tag.
A stunning Christmas gift for wine lovers!
If you would like to add a gift message, please include in the order comments at point of ordering.