Lyme Bay Brut Reserve
A superb English Sparkling Wine made by Lyme Bay Winery in Devon. This Brut Reserve is a fruit-driven sparkling wine that displays refreshing lemon and green apple notes, with a vibrant and creamy mousse finish. This fresh and fruity sparkler is a perfect drink for that special occasion, and pairs beautifully with quality fresh Seafood for which the South West is so famous.
- ABV: 11%
- Size: 750ml
- Residual Sugar: TBC
- Nose: Clean, vibrant and bursting with lemon, green apples and freshly cut grass.
- Palate: Excellent depth of flavour with tantalising acidity and length. This wine shows balance and gives way to citrus and toast flavours.
- Style: A dry, fruit-driven sparkling wine made in the Traditional Method.
- Vineyards: Southcote Estate (Devon), D’Urberville (Dorset), Crouch Valley (Essex), Sandhurst (Kent), Great Whitmans (Essex)
- Variants: 90% Seyval Blanc, Pinot Noir, Pinot Blanc, Chardonnay, Solaris and Reichensteiner
- Vintage: Non-Vintage