Fitz Pink English Sparkling Wine Brut
A fabulous award-winning English sparkling pink wine made by Fitz of West Sussex. A beautiful, vibrant raspberry pink colour with an ambundence of red fruits on the nose. Fitz Pink has a fruity driven, fresh easy-drinking style which is smooth and a pleasure to drink.
- Sweetness: Brut (Dry to your taste)
- Residual Sugar: 6 grams/litre
- ABV: 12%
- Grape(s): Chardonnay, Seyval Blanc, Reichensteiner, Madeleine Angevine, Pinot Noir, Rondo
- Region: West Sussex, UK
- Food Pairing: Particularly delicate foods, but mainly your own choice will be just perfect
- Glass: Egg/diamond shaped glass or wine glass
Fitz is created with the best grapes sourced from across the UK. The wine is made using the Charmat method, which is how Prosecco is made. They were the first English winery to produce sparkling wine using the Charmat method. Rulers Breed Rebels!
Take a look at our Fitz giftware range featuring a gift set, gift boxed Fitz and Fitz stopper. Discounts on single, double and mixed cases.