Ca'Salina Brutissimo Pink Moscato Extra Brut
A beautiful and elegant, very dry sparkling pink Moscato by Ca'Salina of Valdobbiadane, Northern Italy. Brutissimo has a beautiful rose petal colour with delicate aromas of strawberry jam, peach and citrus fruits. Dry, yet a smooth feel on the palate with the fruits really evident.
Specially selected by Just Perfect Wines as it is a surprisingly great wine especially given the very low sugar level of only 0.5 grams/litre. Moscato is typically a sweet wine, so it is very out of the ordinary and special to be able to offer a very dry, Extra Brut style.
- Sweetness: Extra Brut (very dry)
- Residual Sugar: 0.5 grams/litre
- ABV: 11%
- Grape: Incrocio Manzoni Moscato (a cross of Moscato d’Amburgo and Raboso Piave)
- Region: Valdobbiadene
- Glass Recommendation: Egg or diamond shaped glass or white wine glass
- Food Pairing: Ideal as an aperitif, excellent with sushi and sea food.