Furlan Prosecco Superiore DOCG Extra Brut
Furlan's beautiful Prosecco Superiore DOCG Extra Brut is an aromatic and fruity sparkling wine, with hints of green apple floral with hints of acacia and wisteria. It is dry with a wonderful, fresh taste on the palate. Furlan's Prosecco Superiore is made with grapes from their finest vineyards in the Conegliano-Valdobbiadene region.
- Sweetness: Extra Brut
- Residual Sugar: 4-5 grams/litre
- Volume: 11.5%
- Grape(s): Glera 85%, Chardonnay 15%
- Region: Conegliano-Valdobbiadene
- Misc: Millesimato (grapes from a single vintage (year of harvest))
- Glass: Furlan fizz glass, Prosecco glass, tulip shaped flute, white wine glass
- Food Pairing: Excellent as an aperitif, ideal as accompaniment to fish and shellfish dishes, sushi, soft cheeses, white meats and delicate starters. Perfect with desserts.